Wednesday, January 18, 2012

i c a n f e e l i t ~


hye or what's up peeps?okey...talk to my hand kalau nak complain sebab lama tak update entry~

Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

okey..i'm keep going...like usually #ohyeke#~the truth is not,b'cause since aku sekolah dekat JESS,banyak perkara yang berubah ...such as go to school in the morning and go back to home in the MAGHRIB~huh=_=' it's quick tried woo!and i've got a lot of friends..do you?*hahahahaha!of coures you all do right~okeyh,today i pretty sad!b'cause my cats ~yeah,TWISTER,TOBBY AND GEGIRL  was gonna!not forever and ever...i let it free..but i don't know if they can survivesby themselves~but my mommy said'DON'T WORRY,I SURE THEY CAN SURVIVES THEMSELVES,INSYAALAH!"okey..that's what my mom said..but me..i amma their owner,right?so i know lah..b'cause they are the best cats in the world *forme*okey,tommorow i wnna go to school early in the morning(ohgosh)....so bye-bye and sweet dream~
p/s:sorry my vocabulary..TUNGGANG TERBALIK..just chill je lah..layan!

:Dain:D

*Dressed To Kill*


Facebook
cute right~

No comments:

Post a Comment

yow,buddies!
can you leave a comment at this post!
TQ for comment..